ADVANCED MANGA DRAWING

ADVANCED MANGA DRAWING

Total Pageviews

==============================================

Special Edition

i world like to share my own drawing of anime
i hope every one can Like my drawing ~
========================================================================
Basic Information
====================================
====================
================


Hallo my name is Yoong Sin Jie . Nicename Ike . I am the person who creat the AnimeDrawing group . At the same time i hope everyone can try to communicate and share some idea , new information about the drawing technical .

Anyway , thank of add ~

Contact Details

Name:
Advanced Manga Drawing
Category:
Entertainment & Arts - Fine arts

Email:
sinjie2008@hotmail.com
Website:
http://sinjie-anime.blogspot.com/
http://yoongsinjie.deviantart.com/
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=46...
http://www.youtube.com/user/IKEYOONGSINJ...
Office:
TARC hostel H314
Location:
Tampin Village, Malaysia, 73000
==========================================================

Sunday, April 24, 2011

beautiful wearing drawing.

Advanced Manga Drawing


Yes , in this time I would like to show the beautiful wearing . In my last blog i already promise want to drawing more differ type for wearing . This idea for this wearing is come form this maid . In Japan , maid wearing very popular . Accounting the japanence drawing style , normally the author will like to drawing maid wearing ,cute school girl wearing , office shirt wearing and also the normally wearing . All the drawing are very cute and also petty . Sometime , all the wearing , the people will make by there own self , This we will call it cosplay .

Come back the main point , Some of my friend asking me where you give all idea for the wearing and the drawing wearing book can download . For my own answer , I normally will trying watch some video how are having the beautiful wearing For example , Air gear , Baka To Test To Shokanju and Gintama. All the wearing are very petty and interesting . I will try to capture the image and trying to modify it . This is also other type to learning ----copy . :D

Next is the book download , i dont having any idea above the book download , if having online download wearing drawing . Normally the author will want you to paid the amount of money.
so i reject to pay to much .

At last , I will trying to show more in more my drawing , this is my goal for drawing .
Lastly , I will like to thank the people who are viewing in this blog .

Thank Thank

writer by :
(Full Name : Yoong Sin Jie)
(Nick Name : IKE )



1 comment: